Here are some photos we took of Krabi on the 1-day sightseeing bicycle tour.
The Krabi town bike tour is customizable and can range from 20 to just over 50 kilometers (12 to 30+ miles). We’ll work with you to create a ride that includes attractions you want to see.
Currently we have 3 bikes, 2 large and 1 medium sized. We may be able to find more bicycles if you give us some notice – so please, when you know you’re coming drop us an email (see email link at top of page).
Dirt road in Krabi countryside during the stop at a Buddhist temple.
Krabi lake surrounded by limestone formations. This is where we have lunch during the Krabi 1-day bike tour.
To be honest the 1-day bicycle tour that takes you to 6 awesome locations is a long ride and takes a lot of effort to complete – especially if you want to climb to the top of Wat Tum Sua mountain, 1,237 steps high after riding over 30 miles.
We let you fully customize your mountain bike tour.
You tell us what you want to see and we’ll arrange it with the guide. Keep in mind that this is for groups that are coming together. If you want to customize your tour the other riders that are scheduled would have to agree to that. We’ll try to accomplish a match for you. If you wait one day or go one day earlier – being a little flexible about when you ride – you’ll likely be able to dictate how long your ride will be and what Krabi sites you see during the ride.
The waterfall is where the bulk of the cycling mileage comes in. The waterfall is at the end of a 19km (12 mile) country road. That portion of the trip is responsible for about 15 miles of riding. If you skip that section you’ll still see the other 5 attractions. Or, we can add another attraction to the tour – Lang Rong Rian Cave – a small cave that is also down the same country road – but only adds about 8 miles.
I think I’ll need to make up a Krabi bike tour option sheet here so I can explain all the different rides you can choose from.
Or, you can create your own mountain bike tour and just rent the bicycles for a day. We’ll give you a map and leave you to it!
Most Krabi bicyclists don’t sign up for the multi-day mountain bike tours – so we decided to create a 1-day tour that would be the best experience possible on a bike in Thailand.
6 Krabi Attractions in 1-Day Itinerary:
- Krabi mangroves – an eco project to replant / seed the mangrove areas so they come back to full capacity.
- Feed the fish in a river.
- Visit a beautiful country park with lakes and bungalows for rent.
- Lunch at this park
- Visit a small Buddhist cave and walk through a short cave to reach the other side of the hill.
- See another more developed Buddhist temple with diamond sparkle stalactites and jungle setting.
- Visit Khao Phanom Bencha National Park and see waterfall with many levels. (3 levels reached easily) Park fee 100-200 baht per person extra.
- Lastly, visit another Buddhist temple and climb the 1,237 steps for a spectacular sunset experience surrounded by 360 degree view of Krabi, Ao Nang, Phi Phi, and more. Or, if you’re too tired to climb all those stairs you can climb only 100 steps and go up into the foothills area and see where monks live in the caves, 1000 year old tree and explore some caves.
We provide TREK mountain bikes for visitors to Krabi wanting to explore Krabi’s tropical paradise by bicycle.
Krabi Bike Tours Offers:
- 1/2 day (4 hours) and full day (9 hours) daily Trek 4300 / 4500 mountain bike rentals.
- 1/2 Day trips to Huay Toh Waterfall. Includes Buddhist temple cave, and intro to cave exploration.
- Full day trips to Crystal Pond (Sra Morakot Pool) and multi-level hot spring waterfall.
- 3-day Overnight trips to Ko Lanta.
- 5-day Overnight trips to Ko Samui.
- An English speaking tour guide leads the group. Followed by a pickup truck to transport a rider in case of injury or sickness (on multi day rides).
- Helmets, water, lunch (if full day or more), bicycle maintenance, and transfers from hotel included.
Prices range from 400 baht for a 1/2 day self-guided tour to 12,900 baht for the 5-day Ko Samui trip.
If you’re interested in one of these please write us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
Tour interested in:
Number of cyclists, age, height of cyclists:
Date desired to book your tour:
Best email to reach you at: