Most Krabi bicyclists don’t sign up for the multi-day mountain bike tours – so we decided to create a 1-day tour that would be the best experience possible on a bike in Thailand.
6 Krabi Attractions in 1-Day Itinerary:
- Krabi mangroves – an eco project to replant / seed the mangrove areas so they come back to full capacity.
- Feed the fish in a river.
- Visit a beautiful country park with lakes and bungalows for rent.
- Lunch at this park
- Visit a small Buddhist cave and walk through a short cave to reach the other side of the hill.
- See another more developed Buddhist temple with diamond sparkle stalactites and jungle setting.
- Visit Khao Phanom Bencha National Park and see waterfall with many levels. (3 levels reached easily) Park fee 100-200 baht per person extra.
- Lastly, visit another Buddhist temple and climb the 1,237 steps for a spectacular sunset experience surrounded by 360 degree view of Krabi, Ao Nang, Phi Phi, and more. Or, if you’re too tired to climb all those stairs you can climb only 100 steps and go up into the foothills area and see where monks live in the caves, 1000 year old tree and explore some caves.